Monday, October 22, 2007

The results are in!

Not going to write too much tonight, it's getting late and I have to get some sleep but here's the update after one week...I was 161 this morning meaning I lost 5 lbs this week!!! New measurements are:

Bicep: 12" (same)
Chest: 36" (loss of .5")
Waist: 30" (loss of 1")
Stomach: 33" (loss of 1.5")
Hips: 40" (loss of 1")
Butt: 43" (loss of .5")
Thigh: 26.25" (loss of .25")

So total that's 4.75 inches!! Don't know how exact my measurements are, but I measured each a couple of times to double check and those are the largest numbers I could get. Even if they are a little off I still feel proud of what I have done so far. Take a look at my pics and judge for yourself - sorry about today's pics being a little wierd, I took them a little later in the morning and the sun was coming in through the blinds, making the shadows different. But hopefully there is a difference you can see. I think there is, but it is subtle. Best of all, however, is that I am feeling pretty good. I am sticking to it well and have not had cravings or cheating. At my meeting tonight they had a chocolate fountain and lots of stuff to dip in it but all I had was 2 plain strawberries and a piece of an apple so that I could have a little something but I didn't have any chocolate or any of the other sweets there! Yeah me! Tonight I had grilled chicken with pasta and marinara and eariler I just had the usual shake and bar so I have gotten pretty used to that. So overall I am feeling better about my weight, now I have to start working on my other problems, but that's for another day. Gotta get to bed now...later!
-JP


No comments: