Friday, October 19, 2007

Riding a Clydesdale!


Well its day 5 and I feel better but I don't think I look any better. I know, I know it hasn't even been a week but I still think I should see something! Anyway, today was good except I didn't really get in the kind of workout I was looking for. I went horseback riding which was fun but not actually cardio so I feel kind of bad that I skipped my workout this morning but I wouldn't have known. It was cool to ride the horse and see Christi and then it rained really hard just when we were finishing up so we got soaking wet which was funny because we looked like drowned rats. So fun but not really what I thought exercise-wise, though my legs are sore from yesterday's workout so I'm sure tomorrow will be worse because the ride will add to that. For food today I had High Protien Special K with milk and strawberries, a Slim Fast bar, and then caesar salad and pasta primavera from Bertuccis for dinner. I only had half the pasta and there was dressing on the caesar but I still had to be under on calories for the day. I know this isn't a very scientific way to go about all of this but it's what I have to do for now. I am just happy that I resisted having the rolls with oil and fried mozzarella that I usually have when I go there. So overall, I am still doing well, Jeff will be sleeping in tomorrow so I should be able to get my workout in before he wakes up and then I don't know what we are getting into tomorrow but I think that I should be able to eat well during the day since we don't have anything social to do. That's the o-so-exciting update. Here's my pics from today...


No comments: