Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 99 - Prepare to celebrate

Well it's the last day of my big mission and of mission 2. Tomorrow I will do my final measure / weigh-in to see what my stats for the first 100 days are. I am both excited and nervous because I don't think I did as well as I could have. But as with everything, it's a work in progress. I haven't taken pictures for a few days so I could have a reveal tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I have been doing well with my program with the exception of the fact that I worked my legs so hard two days ago that I have barely been able to walk since then. I tried to do my workout Saturday and could only get through part of it because I felt so dizzy and the since then I have been so sore it has been a struggle. But hey I guess that means I was really pushing myself, huh? Anyway, hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to work out. I need to do some cardio and that just hasn't been an option for a few days. Also, today was an all-fruit day so no workout to conserve muscle loss. I also skipped the pushup challenge because of this so I'll have that for tomorrow as well. I did well with the fruit except that I did have some salad for dinner but it was still all carbs, no protein and a tiny bit of fat in the dressing but otherwise fine. Man I hope my stats tomorrow are good. I didn't have that great of a weekend but I had hoped that the all-fruit today would balance that out. I guess I'll see then. Well, I'm going to check on everyone so I'll be back tomorrow with the breaking news!

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

I always take muscle soreness to be a good sign of a hard "transforming" workout. And taking enough recovery time is very important to rebuild muscle fibers. I do the same thing. I think you'll stats will be good! And I definitely wouldn't worry about the salad - it's just a few more carbs which is what fruit day is all about. Looking forward to your push-ups (I'm jealous of that!)

Unknown said...

Lookinfg forwars to see your 100 days pics! You look just great at day 95 Joni!