Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 91 - Three months in!

Well here it is day 91 and I can't believe it has been that long. I say that at every milestone I think but I am really just blown away that so much has happened and it really hasn't been that long. Sorry about my bad attitude the other day, it carried over until the end of the day Friday and yesterday was pretty busy, as well as trying to work on some business issues, so anyway I'm here and doing well. Thanks to all my well wishers, it's great to have a community of people who care even when you are just having a bad day. I'm not going to do the AL for the weekend, I was way off track due to the above issues, but I have been pretty good for overall daily calories and still doing my workouts, so I hope that the fact that I wasn't really tracking or planning food, just trying to make the best choices at the time, doesn't hurt my weekly stats check tomorrow. I would really like it if I was still at least a pound down because I was 2 lbs down earlier in the week (granted, that was after the all fruit day, but still...) And my cardio for yesterday was not the planned HIIT, it was Jujitsu, but it was a really intense class for 1-1/2 hrs so I know I got in good cardio. And I have the bruises to prove it (you'll probably be able to see them in tomorrow's pics). :)
So tomorrow's a new day....trying to forget about the Colt's loss this afternoon and move on to the more pressing issues of life but it's hard :( Anyway, I will be doing the pushup challenge week 2 tomorrow and seeing if I can beat my previous best of 27. Then I have my regular workout and all the other daily tasks on my AL. This week's going to be a busy one so I'm really going to have to concentrate. Plus I only have 9 days left until my day 100 so I want to be really really tight on my accountability until that time to see how close I am to my original goals and set my goals for the next mission (most important one - meeting Adam, the Shredder Council, and Tom V!) So attached are my pics from Friday, both my regular ones and some poses since some of the other shredders were showing off their goods and I didn't want to be left out. ;) So welcome to the gun show...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad about the colts. my husband has only bad feelings towards the colts since they left baltimore. we cheer for new england because brady was a University of Michigan player, plus he is just plain good!
3 months! time sure does fly by when you are having fun!
opps, no pics!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Joni, judging by your last video Jujitsu seems very intense exercise! How many calories do you think you burn in one session? I think a benefit may be increased strength that would not get with cardio alone.
Adam

Anonymous said...

now that's what i'm talking about! some nice pipes going on there! love the pics.