Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 104 - Not much to say...

Well wanted to make a quick post to say that things are going well, had my reward meal tonight so feeling good! Have been working lately on getting my Jujitsu class a place to practice again so that's taken up a lot of my time and still trying to figure when I am going to work in my extra cardio. Actually I am behind anyway because I didn't do my workout today but really I'm not worried because I continue to feel good and make this a part of my life instead of a "program" so it's all good. I'll fit it in tomorrow and keep trucking along. I have pics to put up too but not right now, so I'll be back later...


2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Hey Joni, Sorry I haven't dropped by too much in the last few days. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Joni:I've finally arrived to where you're at about my reaching my fitness goals as I quote your words "really I'm not worried because I continue to feel good and make this a part of my life instead of a "program" so it's all good." It is not about becoming consumed with this one area of our lives, but letting it become part of your living and enjoying foods, workout, relatioships, and being fulfilled with where you're at and becoming.
side note: you're looking beautiful and added to what you've expressed from within you're absolutely stunning!
DD