Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 88 - Blah blah blah

I'm in a really crappy mood right now so I'm not going to say much, maybe I'll be back on later when I cool off to do my daily accountability but as of right now it isn't looking so hot. Did well with workout and food, though.
*************
Sorry about the negativity, having a domestic dispute.....anyway, did want to do my AL anyway:
1) Sleep: Minimum (1) I didn't sleep well and got up at 6:30, going to bed on time hopefully, though.
2) AVP: Minimum (1) Did it all twice today and worked a little on my pictures to go with my visualizations but still need to remember to do it more
3) Nutrition: Target (2) I had six meals but lowfat ice cream was my last meal so that wasn't really planned (stress eating!) but I was still within 5% of my ratios
4) Workout: Target (2) I did skip one round out of 4 on my quads for Muscle Rounds but I just didn't have the stamina for it probably due to the all fruit day yesterday. I did remember to have protein before the workout, though, so I was able to do everything else.
5) Prospect: Minimum (1) This is from Christy (THANK YOU) because she saw my post yesterday and gave me some awesome advice. Still need to do much more of this
6) IPAs: Target (2) Worked my accounting consulting again and made $100.
7) Vitamins: Target (2) Had my vitamins and protein shake this morning.
8) Water: Minimum (1) Got in 64 oz so better than yesterday but still need to improve on this.
9) Project: None (0) Didn't work on the DVD at all.
10) Accountability: Target (2) Sent my weekly pic to Adam, posted today's pics, and this is my AL so that's good. Didn't see everyone's blog but I'll do so tomorrow afternoon.
So the total for today is 14, only one more than yesterday, not happy about that. Thought I was going to do better than that, but this is a work in progress (obviously).
Grand total points = 27
I made a list of some rewards I would like to be able to redeem and after today I already used up some of them so here's the list:
150 pts = massage/spa service
150 = get car detailed
100 = get house cleaned
100 = $100 personal purchase
50 = manicure/pedicure
50 = pay off $50 of debt/put $50 in savings
40 = go out to movies
25 = buy new book/resource
20 = 1 hr video game/TV
I know some of those may sound weird to you but they are all motivating things for me so that's why I picked them. I'll add more if I think of some later. But for today, while I was stewing in my pissedoffedness (hey that's a word!) I played a computer game to get my mind off of things so I'm going to redeem 20 of my total toward that. Wasn't really a reward, but it did help adjust my attitude so it was worth it. So I only have 7 left now until tomorrow :)
Speaking of tomorrow, it is reward meal day (lunch w/ Jeff, although right now it doesn't feel real rewarding but by tomorrow I'm sure I'll be fine) so we are going to Red Lobster. Feeling like seafood. And after that we usually have a relaxing day but I need to do some prospecting and work on the DVD because I have not been getting any points for those yet! So I'll work it all out somewhere. Anyway, that's all for now, talk to you all later!!
Here's my pics:


6 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Looking good! Hope things get better. :)

Anonymous said...

it is hard when you get into a funk like that. get mad! deal with it! move on! if you read this before your lunch date, just focus on showing him how much you love him and appreciate him. hope things work out!

dougal said...

You are looking FANTASTIC - what a difference. The hols didn't hurt you at all. Great to chat again

Otter Christy said...

I love your reward point plan. It's like redeeming frequent flyer miles. I found your website. In case anyone is interested, it's the My Website link on Joni's profile page.

I had no idea Mary Kay sold Mineral Makeup. I use the Bare Essentuals (spelling?) stuff, but I since I'm almost out I'm totally gonna buy it from you. I get paid around the 27th. So count on a sale right around then. It'll be waiting for me along with my hoodie when I get back to the states.

Put the link in your blog roll or right at the top of this page. LIKE BIG or in every post. Then you can count your posts as prospecting and on your myspace page if you haven't already and on your signature for you Email. Every Email you send to friends or family or a request to forward that Mary Kay quiz link to friends. Okay I'll stop now. There's nothing worse than sales advice from a salesman who couldn't take the pressure.

Oh wait there is. Relationship advice from the single and un-married. Hehe. So I'll leave that up to the other more informed shredders. :)

I'm so psyched about you chart and getting to see your whole life transform just like your shredding. Major cool.

Sorry today was kind of a bummer for you, but I've found blogging about it on bummer days seems to take the sting off it.

Bec said...

Hi Joni,its ok to be in a bad mood but don't let a bad mood effect your nutrition, its so easy to do. Have a lovely cheat meal and enjoy your meal with your hubby.
Bec

Unknown said...

Hey Joni ... sometimes you just got to get pissed off :) Its how fast you bounce back that counts.

I really like your points and rewards system. Vary powerful way of keeping yourself focused to take daily action ... well done!
Regards
Rod