Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 82 - Drop and give me....



So that's my starting count for pushups. Sorry if I Americanized the counting too much for those Japan-dwellers out there, that's what we use in Jujitsu but I've only ever heard Americans pronounce them so they may be off :)
Anyway, I'll just let the video pretty much be it for today, I've got a lot going on, but things are going well and I am so happy to be back in my regular routine. Looking at my pics, I know I could have made so much more progress by now if I had not taken off that time, but that's in the past and I am moving forward. Still trying to decide if I should adjust my Mission 2 goals now or just wait for Mission 3. Any thoughts on that? I don't want it to be negative to change them but I just think at this point they are unrealistic. I'll think some more on it. Anyway, today is rest day and reward meal day. Jeff and I decided that Friday's lunch will be the reward meal of the week because he only works half a day on Fridays and we usually go out to lunch because it is less crowded and cheaper than dinner. So I said we could keep doing it but I would have to pick out what he was eating, unless he wanted that to be his one meal, and he chose it to be the reward meal. I know it's only been 3 days but this week is funky anyway. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. As far as I go, I'm not sure that I will really eat anything too bad because I am trying to make up for lost time anyway, and although I know you need to get a break every once in a while, I think I can wait until next Friday. So we'll see. I guess it depends where we go for lunch.
So hope you like the video and I'll catch up with you all later. Have a great Friday!
PS Here is another one of my christmas presents from Jeff and here are my daily pics:



12 comments:

Jemi9OD said...

Bravo, well done Joni! And that Christmas present is beautiful!

James

KaliLilla.com said...

Cool video! You've definitely got some abs popping through! I say keep the goals high. Go for what you really want.

Joni said...

Thanks James! Talk to you soon!

Joni said...

Lilla,
Thanks, it was like all of a sudden I noticed. I'm still having a serious "muffin top" issue though :) I am such a pear shape it's ridiculous! Thanks for the input on my goals!

Unknown said...

Joni:
Thanks for your continual support. Appreciate it and noted that you are pushing it and staying the course. Looking good...keep moving!

Anonymous said...

Us girls can't let the men steal the show with those pushups! 27! You rock! that is awesome! ONe thing I noticed about mine and now about yours is that we don't go down as far as the men. why is that? I thought it was because I am just not strong enough yet to go down that far. your thoughts?

Stu said...

Hey Joni,

I could definately see your Abs, Very impressive by day 82. I bet this gives you renewed strength and one more target to aim for.
well done.
Stu

Michael said...

Joni, that was awesome. You are looking even hotter than before :-) I didn't think that was possible! Suzette, I don't know why you girls don't go down lower...I wonder if that's fair? :-) Great job on the push ups, Joni!

Otter Christy said...

Joni! Amazing. It's funny you should mention about your abs. The second the second part of your video started, I was all, "Wow. Look at Joni's abs," in my head. And then you totally mentioned it. It shows even better in your video that in your pics. That's awesome. Plus 27 push-ups. Totally wow. I can't wait to see how many you'll be able to do by the end. Cool.

Unknown said...

You rock! That was off the charts...the extent of my push ups are done with my knees on the carpet. You reminded me of the film that Demmi Moore was in! Kudos to you girl!

Tearose said...

Hi Joni! Nice abs!! and 27! good job!!

Unknown said...

Sugoi desu!!!
You count in Japanese!!!!