Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 101 - Mission 3 Pics

Just pics today...new goals are at the top of the page and I think I am going to start doing some steady state cardio because I was looking at everyone's discussion about it and at BFFM so I think I need to do it to reach my goals. More on that later. Oh, also here is my pushup video from this week - only did 35 so a little disappointed at that but still aiming for 70 by ECSS!! I am still also not going down as far as I would like to, I notice in the video and then it doesn't seem like I do it the rest of the week. Who knows, I'll work on it. Maybe I'm just a cheater! Those last few were pretty crappy. Oh, well I'm still working on it! My dog stars in this one, too, he was very interested in the camera...anyway, here's all of that...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

either way you look at it, you rock! you are doing great!!! can't wait to pump some out come march!