Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 107 - Morning measurements

Well I was excited when I weighed myself and did the Omron, but it went downhill from there...
Weight: 151 lbs (loss of 1# this week, 1# in M3, 15# overall)
Omron bf: 24.7% (loss of 0.4% this week, 0.4% in M3)
MS bf: 18.6% (GAIN of 0.2% in M3, 4.5% overall)

Bicep: 11.25" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 1.5" overall)
Chest: 35" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 1.5" overall)
Waist: 28.25" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 2.75" overall)
Stomach: 31" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 3.5" overall)
Hips: 37.5" (loss of .25" this week, .25" in M3, 3.5" overall)
Butt: 41" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 2.5" overall)
Thigh: 25" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M2, 3" overall)
Total inches: loss of .25" this week, .25" in M3, 18.25" overall

So I lost very little in the inches department and because of not losing any at my waist but losing a pound, the MS bf calculator says I gained body fat. But Omron says I lost so I am confused...
But it's only one week's worth of measurements so I won't get too caught up in it because the trend is still good.
My husband is starting to get a little discouraged because he has only lost 5# since the beginning of January but we haven't done his new measurements yet and he has been lifting 5 days a week so he has got to have lost inches and body fat. I hope so, I don't want him to give up.
Well that's the AM report, got places to go, people to see, things to do so I'll be back later with more of my inner monologue, my pics, and my evening AL. See ya!

1 comment:

Michael said...

If hubby isn't losing, make sure to carefully look at nutrition. I tried for a year and lost just a little...as soon as I laser beam focused myself on nutrition, the pounds started coming off.