Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 5 - A little behind

Ha ha ha when I was typing the title of this entry I thought "wow, I never get to say that I have that"! I'm weird what can I say? Anyway, I am behind since it is technically Saturday and day 5 was yesterday but wanted to keep the update on the right day. I worked both jobs yesterday and then we had to have an intervention of sorts for my husband's best friend directly after I got home from work and it lasted until midnight, so I did not get my lower body workout in yet. I am going to do it today and do upper body tomorrow instead of having a rest day. So I basically just moved my rest day to Friday instead of Sunday. There's actually a chance that may become a regular thing because Fridays always seem to get away from me and Sundays are much slower. We'll see. So not much on the fitness front, a little sore from the upper body w/o on Thursday, but in a good way this time instead of an "I think I might curl up in a little ball and cry" way like the lower body. So I have gotten to a good set/rep/weight combo on some of my exercises at least. I was going to go buy a pull up bar Friday afternoon but that plan got blown out so I guess I do that early next week. Would like to have the proper equipment, and that is the last thing I need so far. So, that's about it for now. Shout out to my long-lost shredder friends who may check in on me from time to time, hope you are all doing well. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you just keep that little behind in your mind and you just might get it! lol.
Shred on sister!!