Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 11 - Starting the habit

Well I have done my workout every day this week so I am pretty proud of myself. It is crazy how we get ourselves out of and into habits. I hope that this time it becomes ingrained enough that it never leaves. I really hate the way my body looks and feels right now. But not much has been happening this week, so I'll just keep to my assignments and trust that change will come. The first nutrition habit we have is to start taking fish oil and a multi. I had to order that online so I haven't been able to apply that habit yet but will when I get the delivery! I am so happy to be taking this one step at a time, that it definitely what I have been doing wrong before. Hope all of you are doing well on your various journeys. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joni, one habit at a time and you will get there...this is a lifelong journey..not a sprint. start saying those positive affirmations of what you want to achieve...saying it as if it has already happened..."I am..."
I believe in you!!! you CAN do it!!