Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 4 - Finally recovering

Well I think that may well have been the worst case of DOMS I have ever had in my life, but it is finally fading away. I tried to massage some of it out last night and although I still had some trouble moving today, it was nothing compared to yesterday. Didn't have time to do my workout this morning, so I did it tonight, upper body today, and it was great. I am so glad to be back lifting. Still in the practice stages of this PN program, but I am so excited to be back a part of something with a supportive community behind me. I know how much that helps me. Weekends are my worst times, though, so I have to be extra vigilant to make sure I do my workout and not go crazy with food. But boy will it be worth it in the end. I have something really big planned when I get to the end of this contest, but I'm not going to share it just yet. But it will be much better if I win the contest as well, so I really have to work hard. Root for me! Be back tomorrow, I know you all can hardly believe I have actually been here 4 straight days. Miracle! Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

four days!!! omg!! you are on a roll!! lol..just messing with you.
that first workout DOMS is massive! oh no... a teaser! what could it be? now will have to bug you until you tell all!
so glad to have you back in action! have missed you a lot!
shred it up, sister!!