Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 57 - Day 1 of Mission 2

So here are my end of Mission 1 / Beginning of Mission 2 measurements:

Weight: 156 lbs (GAIN of 1# this week, loss of 10# overall)
Bicep: 11.5" (loss of 0" this week, 1" overall)
Chest: 35.5" (GAIN of .5" this week, loss of 1" overall)
Waist: 29" (loss of 0" this week, 2" overall)
Stomach: 32.5" (GAIN of .5" this week, loss of 2" overall)
Hips: 39" (GAIN of .25" this week, loss of 2" overall)
Butt: 41.75" (GAIN of .25" this week, loss of 1.75" overall)
Thigh: 25.25" (loss of 0" this week, 2.5" overall)
Total inches: GAIN of 1.5" this week, loss of 12.25" overall

So I have definitely gained some (however, my measurements aren't always totally accurate, I'm sure) but to be honest, after 10 days of eating pretty much whatever I felt like and only exercising twice (I skipped my last 2 workouts), I can't really be upset. I think this goes to show that my metabolism has sped up because I only gained one pound over all that time, plus having to skip some of the last days of the regular program as well due to injury and such. So I am happy with my results overall, it would have been nice to at least maintain my highest losses from day 43, but still not bad for basically two weeks "off". And really, it was hard to be off that long, I am really excited to get back on plan and working out regularly - obviously I will feel much better when I am moving forward in my goals rather than staying the same or going backwards!
I have posted my new goals at the top of the page so if you stop by, keep me on track! For this mission, I am also going to do comparison pics every day instead of just weekly, to keep up the accountability, as well as going along with whatever accountability method Adam decides that we are going to do when we reset the clock for Group Shred 2. Gotta go workout now - see you later!

Okay here are my Day 1 pics...new mission, new suit, so here goes nothing... :)


11 comments:

Otter Christy said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Joni. Happy Day 1/57! Love the New York photos. Wow does it look cold. You looks so cute with the hat. I can see the family resemblance, too.

Anonymous said...

Even with the minor "gains" you are doing fabulous! part of your success is in how you feel inside. how we feel inside is expressed outwardly. press on through mission 2!

Jemi9OD said...

Hi Joni =) Glad to see you start Mission 2! I'll be following along and cheering for you :)

Adam Waters said...

Hi Joni, M2 is gonna be a wild ride for you, I can feel it. Should I pencil you in for the Daily Accountability Shred?
Adam

Marbella said...

Hi Joni,
Wanted to wish you all good vibes for this new Mission we have started. Won´t be easy, but can see that you are all geared up! Will check by often and see how it´s going.
Lynda

Tearose said...

Congrats on you results! Looking forward to shredding with you!! On to M2 !

Tea

Anonymous said...

hey, Joni, we are missing your daily postings. hope all is well with you! am looking forward to the shredder summit in march! and meeting you!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Joni, just stopping by to say that you are doing a great job. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Unknown said...

Hey Joni ... just dropped by to see how you are going with your Mission 2. Looks like you havent posted for a few days ... hope all is well with you. Your results so far have been an inspiration so keep at it :) Rod

Jemi9OD said...

Hey Joni:

I miss you :) I hope you're doing well!

James

Unknown said...

Hello dear
I also just came in after 2 weeks off
and I am sure that all that training we did before has increased our metabolism!
Lets Keep Shredding!!!