Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 233 - Running around

I spent today doing more things to get Jeff back on his feet and he even went into work for 3 hours but that was because he had a project he had to finish for someone because otherwise he is still not ready to work. I still have so much to do to get back into my regular routine it is a little overwhelming. I went to Jujitsu tonight, though, so at least I got that in. We are now starting to prepare for the tournament July 12 since we had promotions last week and everyone passed. So the next 6 weeks will be a little different for us all. Hopefully I will get in some harder workouts there and start lifting weights again at home. Sorry I have been so out of touch with everyone, there's just a lot going on here.

1 comment:

juli gets happy said...

Joni, good that you are back, I hope you can sort out all the things which happen at your side of the world.

Juli